2024-07-27

Symmetrical English Opening

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Coffey <john2001plus@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2024 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Symmetrical English Opening
To: Jay, John, Craig


This is the last game I want to share from our group coaching session.

It is most likely the best ten-minute game I have ever played.

https://onethousandpositionstochessmastery.blogspot.com/2024/07/symmetrical-english-opening.html

I am in the process of updating both of my chess lesson websites, which mirror each other.  I plan to drop my web-hosted site next year and stop paying for it because the free blog page is good enough.

On the blog page, I have ordered the games chronologically, which is meant to show the advancement of my playing style over the last 50 years.

I have a detailed endgame lesson I could give some time.  It would take maybe 1.5 to 2.5 hours.

P.S.  Although I have added a bunch of games, both sites contain a bunch of unnecessary posts that I am going to remove.

--
Best wishes,

John Coffey

http://www.entertainmentjourney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment